Beta Tester Agreement and terms of engagement
- Disclaimer of liability
- Fees and costs
Welcome to Bloomful, the virtual, reproductive healthcare clinic for women. Thanks for using the platform. Here, we have set out our terms of service, outlining our responsibilities. Hopefully they are straightforward, but please reach out at email@example.com if you have any questions.
In order to be eligible for a Bloomful Pilot Consultation you will need to sign this agreement to express that you have understood all terms and conditions.
Eligibility and Enrolment
To be eligible for a Bloomful consultation, you must:
- Be 16 years of age or older, and if you are between 16 and 18, you must have obtained consent from your parent or guardian
- Be a woman as defined by having been assigned the female sex at birth
- Have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions of this agreement
Disclaimer of Liability
Please note this is an early, pilot version of Bloomful Consultation service and as such is experimental. The main purpose is to help us gain valuable feedback on the service. The discussion with our gynaecologist and content of your consultation is for informational and educational and purposes only and does not substitute for professional medical advice from your regular provider. Reliance on or use of the information discussed during your Bloomful consultation is at your own risk.
If you are seeking medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment, we advise you to consult a healthcare provider or medical professional. In no event shall Bloomful or any of its medical doctors or expert professionals be liable for any issues associated with the use of this service.
Fees and Costs
You acknowledge and agree that a non-refundable fee of £35 will be made, via PayPal, at least 24 hours before your booked appointment with one of our doctors or experts.
As a Bloomful Pilot Consultation tester you agree to have a follow up discussion regarding your experience of the service, and provide feedback on how it worked for you. You understand that prompt and accurate reporting is the purpose of the feedback discussion and you undertake to use best efforts to provide useful reporting on all aspects of the product both positive and negative. You acknowledge that any improvements, modifications and changes arising from or in connection with the your contribution to Bloomful, remains or become the exclusive property of Bloomful.
Bloomful’s Pilot Consultation is provided “as is”. During and after your participation in this programme, there is no obligation for Bloomful to continue to provide you or any other party with any follow up medical support, or any other support, services or software.If such support is provided, it will be done so at Bloomful’s discretion, and you agree to abide by any support rules and policies that Bloomful provides to you in order to receive such support.
What data we hold
- Personal data. When you use our service, we will ask your name, date of birth and email address.
- Health data. When you use our service, we collect information about your health, including:
- General health
- Symptoms, treatments and medications
- Procedures, such as scans and surgery
- Interactions with our services, like our Symptom Assessment or other digital service. Some of this information will come directly from you but it can also come from third parties.
- Details of your interaction with us. We also keep a record of your consultations and your conversations with us, so we can easily access your consultations, and monitor the quality of our service. This includes:
- The outcome of your Symptom Assessment
- Your emails or calls with our support team
- Video and/or audio recordings from your consultations
What we use your data for
Bloomful collects your data so we can:
- Provide our service to you; our service relies on gathering specific information from you in order to impart the most useful information and/or advice
- Send you our email newsletter
- Send you updates about our products
- Analyse responses to our assessment anonymously and in aggregate
- Use aggregated, anonymised data to inform our research and product development at Bloomful.
Your data will not be passed onto any third party or used in any other way.
How we store your data
Modifications to these terms
This is the entire agreement between Bloomful and all parties relating to Bloomful’s Pilot Consultation programme, and all other terms are rejected.
We may from time to time amend these Terms to ensure that we remain compliant with relevant laws and regulations or to keep up to date with improvements or changes we might make to the services and experiences we can offer to you via our Platform.
If we make significant changes to these Terms or to the services within the Platform, we will let you know what these changes are and you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have queries. By continuing to use any of the Bloomful platform after changes are made, you are accepting those changes and will be bound by them.